Our most important member event.
This year the AGM will take place on Thursday, September 21, 2023 at the Pink Pearl Restaurant located at 1132 East Hastings Street. Doors open at 11:00am and the AGM will follow from 11:30am to 1:00pm. During the AGM, members will be served lunch. We look forward to seeing our members at the AGM!
Preparing for the 2023 AGM
If you plan on attending the AGM, please complete and submit your membership application form to the SBIA by Thursday, September 14th at 11:30am as this determines your eligibility to vote. You can also submit a hard copy application through mail, fax, or in-person. Hard copies of the application form can be downloaded here.
In your AGM Package you will find:
- AGM Official Notice
- Audited Financial Snapshot for the 2022/2023 fiscal year
- Proposed Budget for the 2024/2024 fiscal year and new 7-year levy ceiling
Download 2023 AGM Materials
To download a copy of the AGM package please click here. All members are also receiving a mailout version of their AGM package, so look out for hard copy materials in your mailbox.
In addition to the AGM package materials, the following are available for download:
- 2022 AGM Minutes
- Membership Application Form
- Audited Financials for the 2022/2023 fiscal year
- Strathcona BIA 7-Year Renewal Planning
- City of Vancouver Letter Regarding SBIA Renewal 2024-2030
- Proposed Budget for the 2024/2025 fiscal year and new 7-year levy ceiling
- Board of Directors Election Information 2023
- AGM 2023 Meeting Rules
If you would like to receive hard copies of these documents, please contact the SBIA office at email@example.com or call 604-258-2727. We hope to see you on Thursday, September 21st!
Review AGM Packages From Previous Years
The 2022 AGM was held on September 15th, 2022. Here are the 2022 AGM materials:
Keep In Touch
Sign up for our e-newsletter for member updates.