The Strathcona BIA (SBIA) has been working on a five year marketing plan, and Made In Strathcona has just launched!
The Made In Strathcona campaign aims to pull back the curtain on Vancouver’s manufacturing hot spot and expose all the fabulous businesses in our area to residents, other communities, and new businesses looking to set up shop.
Our vision: Strathcona is a celebrated Vancouver community where independent businesses come to thrive.
Our mission: To cultivate independent business by delivering collaborative programs that develop our entrepreneurial community and to showcase our successes.
The “Made In Strathcona” tour showcased what and how products are made in Strathcona and promote the innovation in our neighbourhood. There are several components to this campaign:
- Hype package – a resource for retail businesses and service and other amenities in the neighbourhood
- Business recruitment microsite – to help entrepreneurs locate to Strathcona
- Tour of industrial businesses
- Location Drop Pins to Generate Buzz
- This campaign will include Media Buying, Public Relations & Social Marketing support.
You can support the campaign by visiting the Made In Strathcona website. You can also follow the campaign on twitter (@StrathconaMade, #MadeInStrathcona) or Facebook (Made In Strathcona). Watch for location pins around the neighbourhood identifying great homegrown businesses that are #MadeInStrathcona!